CATLOC® is the UK's leading catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter anti theft device manufacturer and have developed this lock specifically to fit the Catalytic Converter found on the Nissan NV400 front wheel drive models with a Euro 5 Emission System.
This CATLOC 1004 is straight forward kit to install in 40-60 mins and works in three ways to give you peace of mind against expensive repair and off the road costs caused by a theft.
1) It physically blocks access to your cat preventing its quick and easy removal
2) It enables you to chemically burn an identification code on to the cat making it undesirable to thieves as it is traceable by the police
3) A window decal kit is provided to deter thieves from even attempting a theft in the first place
- Mechanical lock attaches to the vehicle making removal of the Catalytic Converter much more time consuming and difficult
- Unique registration code is chemically burnt on to the Catalytic Converter making it less desirable as it is traceable if stolen.
- Window decals inform potential thieves of the protection measures you have taken, acting as big deterrent to attempting a theft.
- This vehicle specific kit gives a faster, easier DIY fitting, please follow safety instructions provided with the kit.
- CATLOC is therefore a highly secure and cost-effective catalytic converter anti-theft device.
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant marine grade stainless steel fixings.
- Kit contents: 3 security plates, shear nuts, coach bolts , 1 x ISR marking kit, High visibility window warning stickers.
Price displayed includes UK mainland 3-4 working day Signed For Delivery.
Express dispatch and delivery options are available.
Please note-: This is a made to order item. Stock levels cannot be shown in real time. If your order is urgent please contact us prior to ordering