Mercedes Sprinter Euro 6 OM651 Engine September 2013 to September 2020 Rear Wheel Drive (RWD) Front and Rear ECR Catalytic Converter Lock.
CATLOC® the UK's leading catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter anti theft device manufacturer have developed this lock specifically to fit the Two Catalytic Converters found on the Mercedes Sprinter with Euro 6 emission system and OM651 engine built from (Guide Years) September 2013 to September 2020 Rear Wheel Drive (RWD).
This CATLOC 1045 kit fits the two Catalytic Converters / DPF's - one located at the front and a SCR Catalytic Converter / DPF at the rear. (This rear one is the most visible of the two converters when looking under the vehicle- we do not supply an individual lock for this).
The twin lock kit is straight forward to install in around 100 mins and works in three ways to give you peace of mind and reduce the risk against expensive repair and off the road costs.
- Mechanical lock attaches the Converter to the vehicle making removal much more time consuming and difficult
- Unique registration code is chemically burnt on to Catalytic Converter making it less desirable as it is traceable if stolen.
- Window decals inform potential thieves of the protection measures you have taken, acting as big deterrent to attempting theft.
- Vehicle specific lock means faster, easier fitting.
- Model Exclusions-: (FWD) Front Wheel Drive June 2013 onwards models
- CATLOC is therefore a highly secure and cost-effective catalytic converter anti-theft device.
- Made from marine grade stainless steel with heavy duty chain which securely attaches the lock to the vehicles under body.
- Kit contents: Security lock, security chain, 1 x 2mm stainless steel plates, 4 large shear nuts, 4 small shear nuts, 1 x ISR marking kit, High visibility window warning stickers.
Price displayed includes UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2-3 working day Signed for Delivery.
Express dispatch and delivery options are available. Please select when ordering, if required.
N.B. See CATLOCK 1013 to lock just the front Catalytic Converter on this van model. No catlock is recommended for Front Wheel Dive models as the converter is already hard to reach from under the vehicle. This is a made to / special order item please ensure your vehicle make, model, emission and drive system matches that given in this product description.