CATLOC® the UK's leading catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter anti theft device manufacturer have developed this lock specifically to fit the Two Catalytic Converters found on the Mercedes Sprinter (with Euro Euro 6 emission system) built from June 2018 to 2020 Rear Wheel Drive (RWD). Does not fit the Front Wheel Drive (FWD) June 2018 to 2020 models.
This CATLOC is easy to install in 95 mins and works in three ways to give you peace of mind and reduce the risk against expensive repair and off the road costs.
- Mechanical lock attaches the Converter to the vehicle making removal much more time consuming and difficult
- Unique registration code is chemically burnt on to Catalytic Converter making it less desirable as it is traceable if stolen.
- Window decals inform potential thieves of the protection measures you have taken, acting as big deterrent to attempting theft.
- Vehicle specific lock means faster, easier fitting.
- Model Exclusions-: FWD June 2018 onwards models
- CATLOC is therefore a highly secure and cost-effective catalytic converter anti-theft device.
- Made from marine grade stainless steel with heavy duty chain which securely attaches the lock to the vehicles under body.
- Kit contents: Security lock, security chain, 1 x 2mm stainless steel plates, 4 large shear nuts, 4 small shear nuts, 1 x ISR marking kit, High visibility window warning stickers.
Price displayed includes UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2-3 working day Signed for Delivery.
Next working day delivery options are available. Please select when ordering, if required.