CATLOC® is the UK's leading catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter anti theft device manufacturer and have developed this lock specifically to fit the Catalytic Converter found on the Toyota Hiace with Euro 4 and 5 emission systems.
This CATLOC 1016 is straight forward to install in 20-40 mins and works in three ways to give you peace of mind against expensive repair and off the road costs caused by a theft.
1) They physically lock your cat to the vehicle preventing its quick removal
2) It enables you to chemically burn an identification code on to the cat making it undesirable to thieves as it is traceable by police
3) A window decal kit is provided to deter thieves from even attempting a theft in the first place
- Mechanical lock attaches the Converter to the vehicle making removal much more time consuming and difficult
- Unique registration code is chemically burnt on to Catalytic Converter making it less desirable as it is traceable if stolen.
- Window decals inform potential thieves of the protection measures you have taken, acting as big deterrent to attempting theft.
- Faster, easier DIY fitting, please follow safety instructions provided with the kit.
- CATLOC is therefore a highly secure and cost-effective catalytic converter anti-theft device.
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant marine grade stainless steel with heavy duty straps/chain.
- Kit contents: Security cage, anti tamper fixings, 1 x ISR marking kit, High visibility window warning stickers.
Price displayed includes UK mainland 3-4 working day Standard Delivery.
Next working day delivery options are available please select when ordering if required.