CATLOC® the UK's leading catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter anti theft device manufacturer have developed this lock to fit the Ford Ranger 2016 to 2020 - 2.0 & 3.0L Euro 6 Emission System model only.
NB. Fits Mark 6 and Mark 7 models (two sets of fitting instructions included - some models are not standard (Please check with Ford) Fits models with Twin Catalytic Convertors. The kit secures around the Rear Catalytic convertor and comes with security fastenings for the Front Catalytic Convertor.
CATLOC 1048 is straight forward to install in 60 - 90 mins and work in three ways to give you peace of mind against expensive repair and off the road costs:
1) They physically lock your cat to the vehicle preventing its quick removal
2) It enables you to chemically burn an identification code on to the cat making it undesirable to thieves as it is traceable by police
3) A window decal kit is provided to deter thieves from even attempting a theft in the first place
- Mechanical lock attaches the Converter to the vehicle making removal much more time consuming and difficult
- Unique registration code is chemically burnt on to Catalytic Converter making it less desirable as it is traceable if stolen.
- Window decals inform potential theives of the protection measures you have teken, acting as big deterrent to attempting theft.
- Faster, easier DIY fitting, please follow safety instructions provided with the kit.
- CATLOC is therefore a highly secure and cost-effective catalytic converter anti-theft device.
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant marine grade stainless steel with heavy duty straps/chain.
- Kit contents: Tow sets of fitting instructions for Makr 6 and Mark 7 models - 2 x Security plates, 11mm Boron Alloy security chain, 4 shear nuts, 4 shear nuts, 1 x clamp assembly, 1 x ISR marking kit, High visibility window warning stickers.
- Price displayed and includes UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 - 3 working day Standard Delivery.
Next working day delivery options are available please select when ordering if required.
Ford Ranger Catalytic Converter Lock 2.0D / 3.0L, Euro 6 Emissions
Order Cancellation and Returns
All orders (except bulk and made to order, orders) can be cancelled by the customer anytime within 30 calendar days of purchase subject to the following points. Cancellations received upto 14 calendar days after delivery (the cooling off period) can be returned at the customers expense* and received back within 14 calendar days of the cancellation for a full refund of the price paid** (in an unused and/or same condition as supplied).
*If the reason for the cancellation/return is that the goods are either defective or incorrectly supplied, we will arrange for the goods to be collected/swapped over or repaired at our expense, or if agreed with yourselves in advance, for smaller items we will refund the standard rate return postage.
** Standard carriage costs are returned. Where the customer has requested a special delivery service (Express, Next Working day, AM Guaranteed, Saturday delivery, Highlands, Channel Islands etc.) the delivery premium paid will not be refunded*
Orders / Items received back after the 14 calendar day return carriage period detailed above will be subject to deduction of the outward carriage/delivery charges (whether detailed on the order or not). Typically £10 - £15.00. For long (1.5m +)/large amounts/heavy items this is more likely to be £45.00 +
Orders (') cancelled after the 14 calendar day (The cooling off) period and before 30 calendar days of purchase, will be accepted subject to a 25% handling/restocking and outward carriage charges provided that the products are in the same condidtion as supplied and received within 14 calendar days of the cancellation being agreed in writing. We do not accept order cancellations or agree to refunds where items prior to return have been fitted/used, have been broken/damaged, where all parts are not returned, returns requested 30 days after purchase and items received 14 days after a return has been agreed by us.
Before any order cancellation can be accepted or goods can be returned you must notify us in writing and receive a returns number. Items must be returned to Budets & TraderRacks Unit 11 Bonville Business Centre, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5QR quoting your returns number.
After delivery or fitting, unless the goods supplied were either defective or incorrectly supplied, any costs associated with return/repair of the product will be deducted from the refund. If the goods returned are received by us in (a) not their original packaged condition, (b) damaged, (c) misused, (d) showing obvious signs of use or with (e) parts missing, we reserve the right to contact you and refuse the return or make an appropriate deduction off the original purchase price.
Any mail order item returned must be packaged in their original packaging and packaged securely in the same way that they were sent in order to avoid damage in transit. If the goods arrive with us in a damaged state due to improper packaging it will be deemed to be the responsibility of the customer. The buyer is advised to take appropriate transit insuramce to cover potential damage in transit by the courier
Returned made to order items (as detailed in the website product description) and bulk (2 or more of the same item) are subject to a 40% handling, re-stocking charge as well as the outward carriage charge. Return orders (subject to clauses 4.1, 4.4 and 4.6) that were fitted to the customers vehicle will be refunded less the fitting charge. If the fitting of our products or services require cuts or drilling to the customers vehicle this will be pointed out prior to commencement of works and the customer accepts that if the order is subsequently cancelled/returned Budets Motor & Leisure Services cannot accept responsibility to make good these cuts or holes.
Your statutory consumer rights are not affected by the contents of this page