CATLOC is the UK's leading Catalytic Converter and Diesel Particulate Filter lock manufacturer. They have designed this specialist lock for Light Commercial Vehicles with clamshell/lozenged shaped Catalytic Converters or Diesel Particulate Filters.
To find the right lock for your van or truck firstly click on the find by your vehicle tab and look at the vehicle specific locks listed on this website. If your vehicle is not shown then a universal fitting lock may offer an affordable solution. To find the best fitting universal CATLOC® for your vehicle firstly measure the converters circumference and note the shape. If your vehicle's catalytic converter measures between 203 and 585mm in circumference and/or is clamshell/lozenge shaped then choose the Catloc 1001. If it measures 406 - 508mm and is round/cylindrical in shape then choose the 1002, if the measurement is 495 - 609 mm choose the 1002 XL. You will then need to locate an anchor point within 2 metres of your converter to fix the locks security cables to the vehicle.
Key features of the CATLOC-:
- Highly secure and cost-effective catalytic converter anti-theft device which physically locks the Catalytic Converter to the vehicle thereby preventing quick and easy removal.
- A marine grade stainless steel cage envelops the converter, shear nuts prevent its easy removal and two stainless steel security ropes securely attach the cage to the vehicle's under body.
- CATLOC comes with 24/7 ISR marking and registration as standard.
- This registration kit enables a unique code to be chemically burnt on to your converter which can be immediately identified by calling the ISR which deters thieves as the converter can be traced.
- High visibility window decals ward potential thieves away from your vehicle
- Can be used to protect catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate filters (DPS).
- Kit contents: Round lock, 2 Security cables, 4 x 2mm stainless plates, 4 large shear nuts, 4 small shear nuts, 1 x ISR marking kit, High visibility window warning sticker. N.B. Thread locker mentioned in fitting instructions no longer included.
- Fitting time is approximately 120 minutes per kit.
- Please note: This is a universal fitting lock consequently, it may or may not fit any particular vehicle. Please satisfy yourself or consult with your fitter that this lock has a good chance of fitting your van by following the advice given at the top of this detail prior to ordering as returns are expensive in time and money for all. Many Thanks.
Price displayed includes UK mainland 3 - 4 working day standard delivery.
Express delivery is available please select when ordering if required.
Universal Fitting, CATLOC 1001, Fits Size 203 - 585 mm
Order Cancellation and Returns
All orders (except bulk and made to order, orders) can be cancelled by the customer anytime within 30 calendar days of purchase subject to the following points. Cancellations received upto 14 calendar days after delivery (the cooling off period) can be returned at the customers expense* and received back within 14 calendar days of the cancellation for a full refund of the price paid** (in an unused and/or same condition as supplied).
*If the reason for the cancellation/return is that the goods are either defective or incorrectly supplied, we will arrange for the goods to be collected/swapped over or repaired at our expense, or if agreed with yourselves in advance, for smaller items we will refund the standard rate return postage.
** Standard carriage costs are returned. Where the customer has requested a special delivery service (Express, Next Working day, AM Guaranteed, Saturday delivery, Highlands, Channel Islands etc.) the delivery premium paid will not be refunded*
Orders / Items received back after the 14 calendar day return carriage period detailed above will be subject to deduction of the outward carriage/delivery charges (whether detailed on the order or not). Typically £10 - £15.00. For long (1.5m +)/large amounts/heavy items this is more likely to be £45.00 +
Orders (') cancelled after the 14 calendar day (The cooling off) period and before 30 calendar days of purchase, will be accepted subject to a 25% handling/restocking and outward carriage charges provided that the products are in the same condidtion as supplied and received within 14 calendar days of the cancellation being agreed in writing. We do not accept order cancellations or agree to refunds where items prior to return have been fitted/used, have been broken/damaged, where all parts are not returned, returns requested 30 days after purchase and items received 14 days after a return has been agreed by us.
Before any order cancellation can be accepted or goods can be returned you must notify us in writing and receive a returns number. Items must be returned to Budets & TraderRacks Unit 11 Bonville Business Centre, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5QR quoting your returns number.
After delivery or fitting, unless the goods supplied were either defective or incorrectly supplied, any costs associated with return/repair of the product will be deducted from the refund. If the goods returned are received by us in (a) not their original packaged condition, (b) damaged, (c) misused, (d) showing obvious signs of use or with (e) parts missing, we reserve the right to contact you and refuse the return or make an appropriate deduction off the original purchase price.
Any mail order item returned must be packaged in their original packaging and packaged securely in the same way that they were sent in order to avoid damage in transit. If the goods arrive with us in a damaged state due to improper packaging it will be deemed to be the responsibility of the customer. The buyer is advised to take appropriate transit insuramce to cover potential damage in transit by the courier
Returned made to order items (as detailed in the website product description) and bulk (2 or more of the same item) are subject to a 40% handling, re-stocking charge as well as the outward carriage charge. Return orders (subject to clauses 4.1, 4.4 and 4.6) that were fitted to the customers vehicle will be refunded less the fitting charge. If the fitting of our products or services require cuts or drilling to the customers vehicle this will be pointed out prior to commencement of works and the customer accepts that if the order is subsequently cancelled/returned Budets Motor & Leisure Services cannot accept responsibility to make good these cuts or holes.
Your statutory consumer rights are not affected by the contents of this page
Please note our full Terms & Conditions can be viewed on the Terms & Conditions page.